- Elite League: Edinburgh Capitals v Dundee Stars
- Elite League: Fife Flyers v Dundee Stars
- Elite League: Edinburgh Capitals v Fife Flyers
- Hand inducted into the IIHF Hall of Fame
- Tigers slam play-off exclusion proposal
- Telford to be banned from EPL play-offs?
- Dixon confident Flames would prevail
- Sheffield to host NIHL North play-off weekend again
Phoenix sign another Czech forward
- Updated: 10th September 2016
Manchester Phoenix have completed their import quota with the signing of Czech forward Marek Indra.
The 27-year-old played junior hockey for Slavia Prague and also represented his country at U17 and U18 levels.
After a season with Sarnia Sting in the Ontario Hockey League in 2007, he returned to the Czech Republic and has gained significant experience with a variety of teams.
Indra has also spent time in Switzerland, while last year he iced for Naprzod Janow in Poland where he played 40 games, scoring 20 goals with 20 assists.
Phoenix now have four Czech forwards on their EPL roster, with Indra joining returnee Robin Kovar along with new signings Jakub Langhammer and Roman Malinik.
Finnish defender Joni Tuominen completes the club’s import line-up.