It’s been another funny old week in the British world of ice hockey so let’s get a feel of how social media viewed what’s been going on.
1. It was a big win for MK Lightning as they beat Raiders on Sunday and celebrations were wild among Lewis Clifford’s players
Any good recommendations of good carpet suppliers in Coventry? Looking for the stairs and top floor of house 👍🏻
— Dr Russell Cowley (@RussellCowley17) October 20, 2019
2. We can’t add anything more to this, other than congratulations, Joey Martin!
That’s it. That’s the tweet! 🐐 pic.twitter.com/Od34X8OZsy
3. We’ve all been this little guy at one stage
When 1 of your @BelfastGiants favs @jsmoothie10 gives you a puck at the end of the game & you have that tight a grip even when you fall asleep on the journey home #sopleased #ThanksSmo pic.twitter.com/ya3MJuXDKM
— Ruth (@RuthA1977) October 20, 2019
4. A good weekend for the Sheffield Steeler man and Steve thinks he knows why
Can we get Tanner Eberle Mom and Dad a season ticket @steelershockey Two fantastic goals this week.
— Steve Owen (@steowe1968) October 20, 2019
5. Daryl gives some perspective on some of the more demanding fans (and adds a wee sweary word too)
people wanting to throw their ST away because their team aren't winning in OCTOBER.
tell that kinda shite to Caps or Vipers fans, these people who don't have a team and have to travel miles just to go watch a decent game of hockey….
give your head a wobble.
— Daryl (@djm231111) October 20, 2019
6. Nope. No idea at all. Anyone? *shrugs*
We asked @Finner16 for a ‘teaser’ picture and said don’t make it easy…
This is what he sent 🙈 pic.twitter.com/uk8LzRaQby
— Matt Haywood Testimonial (@MH11Testimonial) October 19, 2019
7. Well done Robert Lachowicz on a great night last week
— Panthers Images (@PanthersImages) October 16, 2019
8. Well done, Belfast Giants fans. “The world” might be slightly stretching it though…
9. Peterborough Phantoms’ GIF game is solid and if there’s another wrestling themed GIF out there, we haven’t seen it
GOAL 4 was scored by #2 Tom Norton sponsored by Millfield Auto Parts!
— Peterborough Phantoms (@GoPhantoms) October 21, 2019
10. Please be upstanding for the (Scottish) national anthem (contains dodgy singing)
🎙We hear everything 🤠 pic.twitter.com/imAmoc6ZiJ
— EIHL (@officialEIHL) October 16, 2019